Ultra Deep Level Mobile Rescue Winders
The Fulton’s Ultra Deep Mobile Rescue Winder features a conveyance that can take:
- 5 people to/from a depth of 3,000m
- 10 people to/from a depth of 2,000m
- 15 people to/from a depth of 1,000m
The conveyance features a dual communication system, a built in load cell and carbon dioxide and methane sensors.
It has a patented sheave wheel deployment mechanism, and is mounted on a Mercedes Benz Axor 3535 8x4 truck with rough terrain capability.
The Ultra Deep Level Mobile Rescue
The UDL Mobile Rescue Winder, Conveyance
- Backup power system: Auxiliary Perkins 4l diesel/hydraulic pump unit.
- Fulton’s 1400mm diameter Weldox drum with double brake paths
- Two Svendborg 3000 series disc brake units on each brake path
- Five-stage purpose-built Fultons reduction gearbox with hardened gears and pinions
- Hydraulic drive system, powered by the 12l, 260kW diesel Mercedes engine via two power take offs
- Driver’s cabin hydraulically raised to operating position
- Critical system information on touch screen HMI in driver’s cabin.
- Fully roadworthy vehicle, not requiring an escort for public roads.
- Rear mounted hydraulic crane for conveyance deployment